The 10th anniversary of the Korean Geosynthetics Society Foundation is commemorated this year with a Nov. 23–24 international conference in Seoul.
“Sustainable Applications of Geosynthetics Technology” is the theme of the 2011 International Conference of the Korean Geosynthetics Society (ICKGSS).
The objective of this conference is to provide a forum for the dissemination and exchange of scientific and technical ideas, and to review progress among researchers, making this conference useful for practitioners and researchers. It is organized by the Korean Geosynthetics Society under the auspices of the International Geosynthetics Society.
Conference topics include:
- Coastal, transportation, and underground engineering;
- Erosion control and hydraulic engineering;
- Geo-environmental and green structures;
- Testing, standardization, regulation, and reliability;
- Geosynthetic stabilized and reinforced soil structures;
- MQC/MQA and CQC/CQA for geosynthetics.
For more information: www.kgss.or.kr/