Save a lot, learn a lot. Use code GEOSHORT to get $100 off short course registration for all registration types.
All courses feature detailed education, eight PDHs and include lunch. Short courses are not included in the Full Registration package and must be registered for separately. Short courses include:
- Design of Geosynthetic-Reinforced Retaining Walls and Slopes under Special Conditions
Jie Han, Univ. of Kansas and Dov Leshchinsky, ADAMA Engineering Inc.
- Designing with Geosynthetics – Introduction
L. David Suits, LDS Geosynthetics Consulting Services
- Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil
Robert Holtz, Univ. of Washington and Jonathan Fannin, Univ. of British Columbia
- How to Design/Specify a Planar Drainage Geocomposite
Tim Bauters, TBI Engineering; Pascal Saunier, P.Eng., AFITEX-Texel Inc.; Eric Blond, Consultant
- Use of Geosynthetics in Unpaved and Paved Roads
Erol Tutumluer, University of Illinois and Jay Kwon, Kennesaw State University
- Vertical Barriers for Dams, Levees and Geoenvironmental Applications
Jeffrey Evans, Bucknell University and Daniel Ruffing, Geo-Solutions, Inc.
For full descriptions of short courses, click here.
To register, click here.