The Fabricated Geomembrane (FGI) is releasing the presentations from the Aug. 3 “Geosynthetics in Civil Engineering Applications” short course as a six-part webinar series. Three webinars have been released, and three more will be released in the next few weeks.
The webinars and release dates are:
- “Service Life of Geomembranes” by R. Kerry Rowe (9/11/18)
- “Testing & CQA Procedures” by Glen Toepfer (9/25/18)
- “Effect of Wrinkles on Geomembrane Performance” by R. Kerry Rowe (10/9/18)
- “Best Practices for Zero Leak Containment” by Sam Allen (10/23/18)
- “Fabricated Geomembranes for Coal Combustion Residuals” by Gary Zych (11/6/18)
- “Effect of Elevated Temperatures on Geosynthetics” by Timothy Stark (11/20/18)
Click here to download the latest webinar.
Click here to view all webinars currently available for download from FGI.