The 11th International Conference on Geosynthetics (11ICG) will be held Sept. 16–21, 2018, in Seoul, Korea.
11ICG in Seoul follows previous quadrennial conferences conducted by the International Geosynthetics Society (IGS), including 10ICG in Berlin, Germany; 9ICG in Guarujá, Brazil; and 8ICG in Yokohama, Japan.
The theme of the 11ICG is “Geosynthetics: Innovative Solutions for Sustainable Development,” and will cover disciplines of geosynthetics from fundamentals to applications.
Deadline dates for 11ICG:
- March 31, 2017—abstract acceptance notice
- Sept. 29, 2017—paper submission deadline
- Dec. 29, 2017—paper acceptance notice
- March 30, 2018—final paper submission deadline
- March 30, 2018—early registration deadline