When we go on vacations, we go on no-electronics vacations. Sure, we have a phone for emergencies but it is turned off until needed. And no other devices or wireless access.
That said, I recommend that—when you are plugged in—you spend more time checking out our revamped and enhanced magazine website. GeosyntheticsMagazine.com now has a new look and even more geosynthetics-related content.
This new website contains everything from the print magazine and much more. Geosynthetics industry news is posted regularly and the best aspect of reading content from GeosyntheticsMagazine.com is that it is, in fact, news, not sugar-coated press releases from some P.R. firm that run verbatim on other websites. GeosyntheticsMagazine.com news is thoroughly vetted and edited, so you are reading—as we senior editors like to call it—“the straight dope.”
GeosyntheticsMagazine.com offers exclusive features in addition to the print magazine content:
- The latest industry news, updated daily.
- Case studies and geosynthetic materials updates.
- Technical articles, including news about specifications, testing and codes, and industry white papers.
- Exclusive news from your industry’s hard-working trade association, the Geosynthetic Materials Association (GMA), including, of course, the popular GMA Techline.
- Website access to the industry bible, the Geosynthetics magazine’s annual Specifier’s Guide.
In addition, you’ll find that GeosyntheticsMagazine.com features a clean, fresh design and an improved search function, so everything that you read in each issue, and more, is now at your fingertips, whether you are in the office or on a jobsite.
Our goal with each issue of Geosynthetics magazine and every posting on GeosyntheticsMagazine.com is to provide you with the information and expertise to engineer successful geosynthetics-supported projects.
So unplug and go on vacation. When you are back home catching up on your reading, check out GeosyntheticsMagazine.com.