New Environmental Products Group realignment and sales team
Illinois-based CETCO announced in an April 9 press release the merging of its Lining Technologies Group and Remediation Technologies Group.
The release said that the merging of the remediation and lining product lines will allow the company’s sales team to manage smaller geographical regions, allowing more effective customer support. “The realigned sales team will facilitate greater collaboration and alleviate the need to contact multiple sales teams within the organization for a single project.”
CETCO’s new Environmental Products Group includes:
- Scott Solotorovsky, North American regional sales director for the Environmental Products Group.
- Matt Geary, Northeast U.S., representing both the remediation and lining product lines.
- Tom Hauck, Midwest U.S., representing both the remediation and lining product lines.
- Allen Bullock, Great Plains and south-central U.S., representing both the lining and remediation product lines.
- Andy Jung, U.S. Rocky Mountain states, representing both the remediation and lining product lines.
- Jeannette Smith, U.S. West Coast, representing the remediation technologies product line.
- Also in the West, Richard Erickson will be representing the lining technologies product line.
A wholly owned subsidiary of AMCOL International, (American Colloid Co.–NYSE: ACO), CETCO (Colloid Environmental Technologies Co.) is a global geoenvironmental technologies company with a range of products and services including geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs), engineering support, technical assistance, custom solutions, and research and development.