A webinar on Improving Energy Infrastructure Resilience with Geocells, Porous Pavers and Construction Mats will take place on October 18, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. CDT. You can earn 1.0 PDH credit and register here.
The webinar is presented by Cory Schneider, environmental scientist and business development manager for Presto Geosystems. He will discuss how geocells, gravel pavers, and construction mats can help improve the resilience of your energy projects while staying on schedule and within budget.
You will learn:
- About the development of geocell technology, general applications, and different installation accessories available.
- How geocells can provide solutions in energy sector applications, specifically in load support, channel protection, and slope protection.
- How geocells and gravel pavers can eliminate touch and step hazards while still providing stable work surfaces.
- About the variety of ways the GEOTERRA mats can solve construction site access challenges–temporary and permanent use.
- About successful energy projects using the GEOWEB geocells and GEOTERRA construction mats.