There’s just over a week left to submit abstracts for the International Erosion Control Association’s (IECA) Annual Conference and Expo 2023. The conference, February 5-8, 2023, in Kansas City, will be co-located with the 2023 Geosynthetics Conference. Attendees will have access to the education from both shows.
As a member of the stormwater, erosion and sediment control community, a variety of speaking opportunities are available.
- Half Day (4 hour) Workshop: Training workshops offer in depth training.
- Case Study (1 hour or 30 minute options): Case studies offer a vehicle for attendees to exchange practical information on experiences, products, and programs with those who have similar challenges.
- Workshop (1 hour or 30 minute options): Training workshops offer real world applications and “how to” techniques that include industry planning, design, construction and maintenance.
- Technical Paper: Technical papers are based on scientific methods and merit, which must be described within the paper and presentation.
- Industry Roundtable: These sessions provide an opportunity for attendees to collaborate, interact, and discuss industry problems.
- Panel Discussion: Forums offer specific information on selected subjects for the enlightenment of participants. The focus of a good forum allows for practical discussion amongst the presenters and audience.
- Regional [Great Rivers Region] (1 hour or 30 minute options): This track will highlight the top Southeast presenters and take a look at the region through papers, case studies and workshops. Product Case Study (1 hour or 30 minute options): IECA invites its exhibitors and sponsors to participate at conference, by offering a presentation that provides further ‘how to’ about their specific product and services.
Find more information or submit your proposal here.