The Organizing Committee of the 12th International Conference on Geosynthetics (12 ICG)—to be held Sept. 18–22, 2022, in Rome, Italy—has issued a call for abstracts. The 12 ICG, focused on the theme “Geosynthetics, Leading the Way to a Resilient Planet,” cordially invites the overall geotechnical and geosynthetics engineering community and the whole geosynthetics industry to submit abstracts on the conference topics.
Please submit an abstract via the online submission system of the conference.
The abstract submission deadline is January 31, 2021.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and, if accepted, the author will be asked to submit a full paper, which will be assigned to the appropriate session based on the author’s application and program requirements.
Abstract submission guidelines:
- Abstracts must be submitted online.
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- Each registered participant can submit more than one abstract.
- The maximum number of words is 300. Figures and tables are not permitted.
- Authors must fill out all abstract details and authors’ information following the online abstract submission procedures. Each abstract must include the paper title, authors’ names, affiliations and e-mail addresses.
- Authors may edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure the accuracy of the abstract. There will be no additional editing after the deadline.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the corresponding author. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after making your submission. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, it means we have not received your abstract. If you are sure you have submitted it, check to make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address.