Sen. John Hoeven, R-N.D., will join former U.S. transportation secretaries Jim Burnley, Sam Skinner, Rodney Slater and Mary Peters as featured speakers on July 19 at the American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) 30th Annual Public-Private Partnerships (P3s) in Transportation Conference at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. Senior Trump administration officials Alex Herrgott, Jim Ray and Grover Burthey will also discuss the president’s P3-related proposals.
More than a dozen federal, state and local transportation agencies are also represented on the program, which runs July 19 and 20. Other sessions include:
- The View from Capitol Hill
- 30 Years of Lessons Learned in Transportation P3s
- The Great Debate: What’s the “Value” of a Value for Money Analysis?
- “Extraordinary Innovation” in Southern California
- The View from the State Legislatures
- Troublesome Design and Construction Risk Transfers in P3s
- Finding the Right Partners: Teaming for a P3
- Recent Research on P3 Risks, Laws, Performance and Capital Structure
- The Contractor’s Role in P3 Development
- Leveraging Technology Advancements
- Bundling Assets and Projects for P3s
- Diversifying the P3 Project Team
View the full program schedule, get more information and register for the conference at www.artbap3.org.