The Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI) will hold its Annual Meeting at IFAI Expo in New Orleans, La., on Sept. 27, 2017, at 9:30 a.m. The meeting will be held in La Nouvelle Orleans Ballroom C of the Ernest M. Morial Convention Center. All members of IFAI are invited to attend.
“You’ll find out about everything staff and volunteer leaders are doing on your behalf to help you and your business succeed” at the meeting, IFAI president Mary Hennessy said.
Division business meetings, open to the public, will also take place during IFAI Expo at the IFAI Hub on the show floor. The division business meeting schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, September 27
11:30 a.m.: Awning/PAMA
12:30 p.m.: Makers
1:30 p.m.: Equipment/EQP
2:30 p.m.: FSA
3:30 p.m.: Advanced Textiles/ATP
4:30 p.m.: Military/MIL
Thursday, September 28
11:30 a.m.: US Fabrics/USIFI
12:30 p.m.: Tent/TRD
1:30 p.m.: Fabric Graphics/FGA
2:30 p.m.: Tarp/TA
3:30 p.m.: Geosynthetics/GMA
4:30 p.m.: IFAI Japan
Friday, September 29
9:30 a.m.: Narrow Fabrics/NFI
10:30 a.m.: Marine/MFA
11:30 a.m.: IFAI Canada
IFAI Expo is an exciting, world-class event that combines textile industry experts, manufacturers, members and attendees to deliver innovative, industry-shaping solutions. IFAI Expo can take your business to the next level. And we want to help. Visit IFAIExpo.com now to learn more, and while you’re there, please don’t forget to register and book your room as our preferred hotels are filling up fast.
Networking with industry leaders and peers is one of the greatest benefits of belonging to an association like IFAI. Other opportunities available at IFAI Expo to do exactly that include:
- Expo Plus (educational opportunities the day before the show floor opens): We’ve worked hard again this year to make IFAI Expo incredibly valuable for you. On Tuesday, Sept. 26, you’ll have the opportunity to experience an interactive and educational day of sessions, activities and speakers that will leave you excited, knowledgeable and even more prepared than ever before for continued success in the industrial fabrics industry (for a nominal fee).
- You’ll find nearly 400 suppliers on the show floor who can’t wait to do business with you.
- There will be dynamic keynote speakers each day of the event who will inspire and motivate you.
- IFAI Expo will feature more than 60 Campfire Sessions, demo booths and E-Textile workshops—right on the main show floor.
- IFAI will host an Opening Reception at the National World War II Museum. Join us and the Second Line Parade for a stroll from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center to the reception at the museum. Enjoy food and beverages while learning about the history of the war that changed the world.
And those are just a handful of the great opportunities that are waiting for you in New Orleans.
“IFAI is only as strong as its members,” Hennessy said. “Whether you are a new member or an old friend, we appreciate your commitment and value your participation. Come to Expo, network with your peers and get involved in your association.”