Join the National Association of County Engineers (NACE) and the National Center for Rural Road Safety for a free 1.5-hour online webinar on the Toward Zero Deaths (TZD) national strategy.
This webinar is directed toward local engineers, road managers, and local representatives with road and transportation responsibilities, and will provide information that can be used by others as well. Participants should have some basic familiarity with transportation safety.
The free TZD webinar is offered this Thursday, Dec. 8, 11 a.m.–12:30 p.m. (ET).
Register Now—Instructions on accessing the webinar will be sent after your registration is confirmed.
TZD webinar outcomes
- Understand the origins and background of the zero deaths philosophy.
- Be familiar with the latest fatality trends.
- Identify the six emphasis areas in the TZD National Strategy.
- Understand the importance of safety culture.
- List the implementation steps for TZD on rural and local agencies.
- Understand the proactive steps to take to get a zero deaths program started in your county or city.
- Know where to find additional resources for TZD.
- Brian Roberts, P.E.—Executive Director, National Association of County Engineers in Washington, D.C.
- Marie Walsh, Ph.D.—Director, Louisiana Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP)
- Robert Hull, P.E.—Senior Transportation Safety Engineer and Planning Manager, Cambridge Systematics and Safety Center