Register now for Environmental Connection 2017 (EC-17). Join the International Erosion Control Association (IECA) for the erosion, sediment control, and stormwater industry. IECA’s annual conference—Feb. 21–24, 2017, in Atlanta—combines full- and half-day training courses with topic-focused technical sessions and a large trade showfloor.
IECA is gearing up for its largest conference in 2017, with an expected 2,000 industry professionals representing more than 25 different countries. Visit the new conference website for complete details.
In addition to the expo hall and educational tracks, this year’s conference will feature the following keynote speakers and breakout sessions:
- Opening keynote—Jim Cantore from The Weather Channel: “What Can We Do Today to Prepare for the Weather Changes Over the Next 50 Years?”
- Closing keynote—Craig Zeller, Senior Regional Project Manager with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): “Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) Kingston fossil plant disaster (December 2008)”
Featured breakout sessions
- “A Developer, a Lawyer, and a Regulator Walk in a Bar … And Talk About Construction Stormwater!”—moderated by Barry Fagan
- “Stream Restoration and Protection for Watershed Sustainability”—presented by William Lord
- “How to Out-Learn, Out-Earn, Out-Think, and Differentiate Yourself from the Competition”—presented by Judith Guido
- “Prepare for Changes to Stormwater Permitting & Enforcement: Construction Industry Perspective”—presented by Leah Pilconis
Environmental Connection 2017 also includes a pre-conference program on Tuesday, Feb. 21. This program includes full-day courses, a full-day field tour, and a variety of half-days. For a complete look at the preconference schedule: visit the conference website.