Plan to attend: Thursday, October 20, 2016
Registration now open
Connect with your peers, review the latest in geosynthetic products, applications, and services, and enjoy Charlotte, N.C., in an informal, friendly atmosphere, with food and drink provided.
Professionally, the day is structured with multiple attractions, including:
- Receive up to seven personal development hours (PDHs).
- Three half-day short courses (tentatively including: Ethics, Drainage and Filtration, and MSE Walls).
- Three training lectures (tentatively including: Soil Reinforcement, Erosion Control, and Coal Ash Containment and Closure).
- Panel Discussion: Pavement Interlayers, organized by the Geosynthetic Materials Association (GMA).
- Tabletop Exhibits and a networking Closing Reception.
Check out the agenda for GeoCharlotte:
To exhibit at GeoCharlotte 2016: