Recognizing excellence in industrial fabrics design
The revised deadline for registration is Thursday, July 7
With 42 categories, from end products to technical textile applications, the 69th Annual International Achievement Awards honor and acknowledge aptitude and fine craftsmanship within the specialty fabrics industry.
IAA entries featured in print, online
- IAA winners in the “Geosynthetic Projects” category will be featured in Geosynthetics magazine.
- Also featured on IFAI’s division and magazine websites.
- The IAA Winner’s Gallery will be seen by thousands of attendees at IFAI Expo, October 18–21, in Charlotte, N.C.
Entering is easy
- For more information and to enter: IFAI.com/IAA
- IMPORTANT—Be sure to update or create your company’s account at IFAI.com before entering the 2016 International Achievement Awards. That will update all your information for Expo, which will go into all our show materials. You can get more information, and complete the onboarding process.
- The new deadline for registration is Thursday, July 7.
IAA categories for 2016
- Geosynthetic Projects
- Fabric Structures
- Awnings and Canopies
- Fabric Environments
- Advanced Textiles
There are also several new subcategories in 2016 as well as a new “Best in Category” award for each major category area.