Thursday, Nov. 12, 2015
University of Kansas Memorial Union
Join colleagues and a host of industry experts for a day of exploring the latest developments and hottest topics in the geotechnical field.
- earning 6.5 professional development hours (PDHs).
- the Karl Terzaghi Lecture by Donald Bruce, Geosystems LP, “The Evolution of Specialty Geotechnical Construction Techniques: The Great Leap Theory.”
Who should attend:
- geotechnical and geo-environmental engineers and geologists.
- structural, hydraulic, and highway engineers.
- state, county, and municipal transportation officials.
- township building and road supervisors.
- contractors and construction equipment vendors.
- materials and soil-testing suppliers, technicians, and personnel.
Memorial Union Woodruff Auditorium
7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Registration open mid-August.
Registration fees: $175 by Oct. 23, $195 after Oct. 23, full-time students are free.