Jan. 9 is last day for early bird registration
Register for Geosynthetics 2015 by Jan. 9 to take advantage of the best pricing. Join us and explore eight short courses, three plenary sessions, three panel discussions and 148 papers presented across 29 technical sessions. In addition to the impressive array of geosynthetics education offerings, attendees will have equal access to a wide variety of erosion control education held during the International Erosion Control Association’s (IECA) Environmental Connections conference. Select a Full Registration and a Short Course for maximum educational opportunities and earn up to 26 professional development hours (PDHs).
REGISTER NOW >>
Even if you have already registered for your preferred conference, you can still add a Short Course. These full-day courses are not included with either show’s standard registration packages. Visit the websites for full details on each course including PDH details.
Geosynthetics 2015 features eight full-day short courses on Sunday, Feb. 15, 2015. Each Short Course offers participants eight PDHs and includes lunch.
- Design of Bottom Liners and Final Cover Systems for Containment Facilities
- Design of Geosynthetic-Reinforced Unpaved and Paved Roads
- Designing and Specifying Planar Drainage Geocomposites
- Geomembranes for Potable Water Applications
- Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil
- Geosynthetic Test Procedures and Material Specifications
- Nanotechnologies for Geosynthetics: Opportunities and challenges
- Static and Seismic Slope Stability for Lining and Cover Systems
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add a short course to your existing registration.