Deadline for 2014 International Achievement Awards (IAAs) is June 30
By Ron Bygness
UPDATE (6/30/2014): The deadline for entries in the 2014 International Achievement Awards is today! — June 30, 2014.
The deadline for entries in the 2014 International Achievement Awards, sponsored by the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI), is fast approaching—June 30, 2014.
- For the 2014 IAAs, there are 31 categories, including “#28. Geosynthetic Projects”—and these award-winners will be featured in the February/March—2015 issue of Geosynthetics magazine.
- For product categories, competition details, and to enter: IFAIpublications.com/submit
- Entries will be showcased at: 2014 Specialty Fabrics Expo and Advanced Textiles Expo
- Winners recognized at a celebration of achievement at the 2014 SF Expo
- Distinct acknowledgement through industry media
- Access to exclusive promotional materials
For guidelines and entry information: www.ifaipublications.com/submit
Deadline: June 30, 2014
Senior Division Specialist
Industrial Fabrics Association International
1801 County Road B. West, Roseville, MN 55113-4061, USA
Phone: +1 651 225 6926; 800 207 0657
Geosynthetic Projects winners from the 2013 IAAs were:
- TenCate Geosynthetics, Award of Excellence
- ACE Geosynthetics, Outstanding Achievement Award