The 10th International Conference on Geosynthetics is Sept. 21–25, 2014, in Berlin
Call for papers
Potential presenters are invited to send in abstracts for the conference dealing with the use of geosynthetics in the topics below
The deadline for Abstracts is July 31, 2013.
- Submission is possible until July 31, 2013.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the congress website.
- Abstracts should not exceed 3000 characters in length.
- Five (5) graphics or photos may be included.
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts are required to register for the congress and are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- The author(s) must guarantee that the contribution is original and has not been previously published elsewhere. The author(s) is responsible for obtaining written permission to profile any project or subject matter in his paper from any and all clients, owners, or others who are/were contracted for the work. The 10ICGOrganizing Committee assumes you have obtained the proper permission and assumes no liability for the author’s(s’) failure to gain proper permission.
Please follow the link for:
- Green engineering, sustainability, and durability with geosynthetics
- Use of geosynthetics for renewable energy
- Mining, waste management, contaminated sites, environmental protection
- Roads, railways and other transportation applications
- Reinforcement in walls, slopes, embankments, and base courses
- Flood control, levees and canals, dams, reservoirs, and other hydraulic applications
- Drainage and filtration properties of geosynthetics
- Geomembrane and geosynthetic clay liner barrier systems
- Case histories and innovative uses of geosynthetics
- Quality control, quality assurance and accreditation
- On-site installation technologies and monitoring programs
- Soil-geosynthetic interaction and large-scale performance testing
- Design approaches
- Regulations and recommendations
- Looking to the future with new geosynthetic products
IGS corporate members have exclusive access to exhibitor priority until July 21, 2013.
IGS members and other exhibitors can reserve booth spaces at the conference website.
For more information, visit 10-ICG.