Call for papers extended to July 31, submission guidelines and conference themes described
The deadline for abstracts for the 10th International Conference on Geosynthetics (10ICG) has been extended to July 31, 2013. 10ICG in Berlin, Germany, is scheduled for Sept. 21–25, 2014.
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is July 31, 2013.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the 10ICG website.
- Abstracts should not exceed 3,000 characters in length.
- Five graphics or photos may be included.
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts are required to register for 10ICG and are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- Author(s) must guarantee that the paper is original and has not been previously published elsewhere. The author(s) is responsible for obtaining written permission to profile any project or subject matter in the paper from any and all clients, owners or others who are/were contracted for the work. The 10ICG Organizing Committee assumes you have obtained the proper permissions and assumes no liability for the author’s(s’) failure to gain proper permission.
Use this link for your
- Green engineering, sustainability, and durability with geosynthetics
- Use of geosynthetics for renewable energy
- Mining, waste management, contaminated sites, environmental protection
- Roads, railways, and other transportation applications
- Reinforcement in walls, slopes, embankments, and base courses
- Flood control, levees, canals, dams,
- Reservoirs and other hydraulic applications
- Drainage and filtration properties of geosynthetics
- Geomembrane and geosynthetic clay liner barrier systems
- Case histories and innovative uses of geosynthetics
- Quality control, quality assurance, and accreditation
- On-site installation technologies and monitoring programs
- Soil-geosynthetic interaction and large-scale performance testing
- Design approaches
- Regulations and recommendations
- Looking to the future with new geosynthetic products