The IGS Foundation and the IGS Young Member Committee has launched a scholarship program for the GeoAsia7 Young Engineers Conference. The GeoAsia7 Young Engineers Conference is scheduled to take place virtually on October 31, 2022.
The following scholarships are available to IGS members under the age of 36 at the time of the conference:
- Fifteen scholarships for virtual registration to the Young Engineers Conference and GeoAsia7. This scholarship is open to all IGS Young members.
- Five travel grants of $500 each to attend the GeoAsia7 conference in person. This scholarship is limited to Young Members from the IGS Asia region.
To apply for a scholarship:
- Submit your abstract to the Young Engineers Conference at https://geoasia7.com/ and select “*Young Engineers Conference” as the subject. The abstract deadline is April 30.
- Fill in the application form for the scholarships at https://forms.gle/115YhAf4LMwAQMSAA . You will need your IGS number for the application form.
- Submit a two-page abbreviated CV, as well as a letter of recommendation from an IGS member to firstname.lastname@example.org. The title of your email should be “GeoAsia7 YM Scholarship – Your Name.”
The deadline for applying for these scholarships is May 14. For any questions contact email@example.com.