Cooley Group’s executive leadership team has promoted six employees to expanded leadership roles.
The promotions place particular emphasis on supporting women in leadership positions. The move increases the number of women on the Cooley senior leadership team to more than 30% and the number of women in general management to more than 40%.
The Cooley Group promoted the following individuals:
- Catherine Briley to Director Manufacturing 4.0 Integration
- Hayley Dwight to Director Business Architecture & Change Management
- Chris Ragosta to Director & Controller
- Michelle Hill to General Manager, Customer Service
- Shannon Nelson to General Manager, Customer Service
- Maria Maia to General Manager, Customer Service
“Diversity and inclusion matter,” says Dan Dwight, president and CEO of Cooley Group. “They are critical tenants of Cooley’s strategic growth model and [of] our ability to continue recruiting and retaining the best and brightest from across the spectrum of human talent.”