The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Geo-Institute Technical Committees will be streaming their 6th Annual Live Streaming Web Conference, Dec. 6–10, 2021. Each day, top geotechnical professionals will present a diverse set of case histories. Each event will run two hours and includes opportunities to interact with presenters. Each registrant can earn 1.5 professional development hours (PDHs) for each event viewed. Individual registration available, only. Registration opens Oct. 1.
The G-I technical committees included in the virtual conference are:
- Deep Foundations
- Soil Improvement
- Earth Retaining Structures
- Computational Geotechnics
- Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Embankments, Dams, and Slopes
- Underground Engineering Construction
- Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics
For more information, visit https://tinyurl.com/GIVirtualConference.