The Fabricated Geomembrane Institute (FGI) is now offering an opportunity for member companies to sponsor upcoming FGI webinars. The FGI webinars have become popular in the geosynthetics and geotechnical engineering community. FGI is drawing hundreds of registrants to its live webinars each month, while presenting innovative technical content.
To sponsor a webinar, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2021-fgi-webinar-sponsorship-tickets-133145231973.
Webinar Sponsorship includes the following:
- Company name and logo on final slide of webinar presentation
- Each webinar will allow a maximum of two sponsors
- Each member company is allowed to sponsor up to two FGI webinars per year
- Cost is $250 per company per webinar
- Sponsors will have no input on webinar content
Sponsorship is now open for the following webinars:
- Leachate Collection Systems: Design, Specifications, and Construction, Aug. 12, at Noon CDT
- Industry Best Practices for Floating Cover Systems, Sept. 9, at Noon CDT
- Geomembrane Texturing: Importance, Quantifying, and Specification, Sept. 30, at 11 a.m. CDT
- Geosynthetics and Stability for Heap Leaching and Tailings Dams, Oct. 21, at 11 a.m. CST
- Use of Geomembranes in CCR Landfills and Impoundments, Nov. 11 at Noon CST
- Live Panel Discussion on Geomembrane Topic TBD, Dec. 7, at 11 a.m. CST
If you have questions, email Jen Miller, FGI Coordinator, at email@example.com.