Leister Technologies LLC offers free geosynthetics welding webinar
September 24th, 2020 / By: IFAI / Events
Leister Technologies presents a free Geosynthetics Webinar on Oct. 7, 2020, at 11 a.m. CST, covering the latest technological advancements that are used to improve overall quality on geomembranes welded in various applications.
As the demand for better quality control and quality assurance increases, Leister offers operators the latest technology to capture, analyze and share welding data in real time. This takes the guesswork out of the equation, enabling teams to review all welds and check for any interruptions that could potentially result in a defect in the weld quality.
Leister’s geosynthetics product specialist, Allen Bullock, will take viewers through the solutions available to the market today that are eliminating uncertainty with overall weld quality. Viewers can expect to learn about data capturing and sharing, giving operators and managers the confidence required to produce flawlessly welded geomembranes on a consistent basis, regardless of the jobsite and/or welding conditions.
The webinar will cover:
• Technology advancements in new generation of automatic welding machines
• Capturing machine welding data on-site to enhance the installation process and overall QC/QA
• Analyzing machine welding data on-site to quickly identify areas of concern
• Sharing welding data with off-site team members via web-based application
• Automatic data recording with details and summary of all welding parameters allowing documentation and reporting of quality controls