The Technical Subcommittee decided to extend the deadline for abstract submission until Jan. 31. Authors whose abstracts are accepted by the conference’s Technical Subcommittee will be notified by Feb. 14 and will be invited to submit full papers.
Abstracts should fall under the following geotechnical themes:
- Soil Mechanics and Foundations
- Rock Mechanics and Engineering Geology
- Landslides and Geohazards
- Mining Geotechnics and Hydrogeology
- Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Transportation Geotechnics
- Cold Regions Geotechnology
- Sustainable Geotechnics
- Professional Practice
- History and Heritage
- Special Geotechnical Themes
For more information, visit https://geocalgary2020.ca/call-for-abstracts/submission-details.