The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) will hold the 2019 ACEC Fall Conference, the engineering industry’s largest business conference, October 13–16 at the Sheraton Grand Chicago.
More than 1,000 engineering industry leaders from throughout the U.S. and the world routinely attend the annual fall conference, which also never fails to present to attendees some of the most respected business and political minds in the nation. Noted speakers as part of the 2019 Conference lineup include:
- Robert Costa, the noted Washington Post national political reporter who will discuss the state of American politics today through the 2020 election
- Anirban Basu, an economist and chair/CEO of the Sage Policy Group Inc., will address the nation’s economic outlook
- Sekou Andrews, whom Forbes called “the de facto poet laureate of corporate America”
- Keller Rinaudo on his company Zipline International, which uses drones to transport vital medical supplies to remote locations
The conference also features more than 30 business management sessions, the CEO Roundtables in which leaders of similarly sized firms who talk candidly about the challenges facing their businesses to share ideas and solutions, and the annual ACEC Awards Luncheon.
Only at the ACEC Fall Conference will you be among so many engineering industry decision makers such as:
- 67 percent of attendees are C-level executives
- 33 percent of attendees are senior engineering professionals
- 78 percent of ENR 500 firms send senior staff
Whether you’re looking for mergers and acquisitions opportunities, a joint venture partner, new team members, or the answer to a vexing engineering/business problem, the ACEC Fall Conference provides unrivaled networking opportunities.
For more fall conference information, go to www.acec.org.