Geosynthetic Materials Association member scholarship application
February 7, 2013 | Ron Bygness
Deadline for submission: May 17, 2013
Selection criteria: This $1,000 scholarship award provides tuition expenses at an accredited college, university, or technical school. Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic achievement, community service, and interest in a career path which includes the development, specification, or application of technical textiles.
To qualify for the GMA Member Scholarship award, applicants must be employed by or related to an employee of a Geosynthetic Materials Association (GMA) member company. The scholarship will apply to the 2013-2014 academic year and will be paid directly to the student’s school for fall semester tuition.
To qualify for the scholarship, an applicant must:
- be an employee or related to an employee of an GMA member company.
- be pursuing a degree in an accredited college, university, or technical school.
- show successful academic achievement.
- demonstrate leadership in school and/or community.
- relate work experience and history.
- indicate a financial need.
Complete the scholarship application form, with required support documents, and return to the GMA Scholarship address.
More information and a scholarship application form are available online.