The Organizing Committee of the 11th International Conference on Geosynthetics (11ICG) invites all interested geotechnical and geosynthetics professionals and academics to submit oral and poster abstracts. The 11ICG welcomes contributions for the most up-to-date research and latest developments from around the world. All abstracts will be reviewed by the 11ICG Scientific Committee and, if accepted, the author will be asked to submit a full paper that will be assigned to the appropriate session based on the author’s application and program requirements. Abstracts should be submitted online.
- Abstract submission deadline: FEB. 28, 2017
- Abstract acceptance notice: March 31, 2017
- Paper submission deadline: September 29, 2017
- Paper acceptance notice: December 29, 2017
- Final paper submission deadline: March 30, 2018
Abstract submission guidelines
- Abstracts should be submitted online.
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- The maximum number of words is 300. Figures and tables are not permitted. Titles, authors, and organizations will not be counted in the 300-word limit.
- Authors must fill out all abstract details and authors’ information following the online abstract submission procedures. Each abstract must include the paper title, authors’ names, affiliations, and email addresses.
- Authors may edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure the accuracy of the abstract. There will be no additional editing after the deadline.
- Authors may choose their presentation preference (oral or poster). However, the Scientific Committee will make the final decision after review.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the email address provided by the corresponding author. Please make sure that you receive an email confirmation after making your submission. If you do not receive this email confirmation, it means we have not received your abstract. If you are sure you have submitted it, check to make sure you sent it to the correct email address.
- The submission of an abstract implies your consent to allow it to be published in the Abstract Book and that the author will participate in the 11ICG. When you submit your abstract, you will see the box for the Authors’ Consent. Please check the box to agree. If you don’t agree, you won’t be able to complete your submission.
- Presenting authors will be required to complete conference registration when they will submit their papers by the paper submission deadline of September 29, 2017.
Notification of acceptance
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures. Notification of acceptance will be sent by email to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by March 31, 2017.
Withdrawal of abstracts
If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by March 30, 2018, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program. If you must withdraw an abstract, please notify the 11ICG Secretariat in writing as soon as possible.
Inquiries: 11ICG Secretariat: People-X Inc.; email: email@example.com